Introducing The Amigos Wine Club
What it means to be an Amigo (friend) Wine club member
- Enjoy your favourite Atika Wines delivered straight to your door twice a year – we deliver to Amigo Club members in May and November as part of your membership, but you can order anytime and enjoy Amigos discounted rates.
- Priority access to new release wines and priority access to Atika Arts concerts and performances.
- Access to tasting notes together with cellaring and serving advice from our team (equipo).
- Once you join you will get your own discount code for any other purchases that you make of Atika Wines
- Flat rate delivery charge of $10 per box (six pack) anywhere in Australia
- We will keep you up to date with regular (but not too regular) emails and newsletters with all the news from the vineyard and winery
Here’s how it works
- Jump online and purchase your first Amigos pack – you can select from the options that are available. Our equipo will hand pick some different combinations for you each time.
- By joining you agree to receive 2 six pack deliveries, one in May and one in November at the Amigos special price of $25 per bottle
- No joining fee or annual fee
- All deliveries are a minimum of 6 bottles per order of any combination of Amigos wine club varieties for that period which will be on our website
- Should you want to order more wine, say for an upcoming event, your Amigo discount applies – awesome!!
- A minimum membership is for 12 months (2 deliveries)
- To be part of the Amigos wine club just purchase your first half dozen or telephone one of our equipo on 03 5962 4065
Come down and say hi to us at the Tasting stand at Yarra Valley Dairy this Tuesday – 5th November. What a nice way to spend the public holiday out in the Yarra Valley!!! Hope to see you there.
Atika Wines was thrilled to launch our Atika Arts Initiative program for 2017 in January with 2 sold our performances of “Shrouded in Silence”. We are very pleased to be hosting another Atika Arts Initiative event with the Tony Gould Trio on Saturday 2nd December, 3pm at Atika vineyard in Healesville. Details of the trio are below and be assured that the caliber of this trio is second to none. As this will be an intimate home event, concert numbers will be strictly limited. All bookings are through the Atika website so don’t miss out book your tickets today.
An afternoon of jazz at Atika Vineyard: “Jazz goes to the Movies” with the Tony Gould Trio
Pianist, composer and educator Tony Gould has received many accolades for his contribution to music in Australia – in 2008 he was awarded an Order of Australia (AM).
Tony is much in demand and has performed with many great artists and orchestras both in Australia and overseas. He is probably best known as a great jazz pianist, but is equally comfortable playing classical and other musical genres and enjoys bringing his love of all music to his performances.
Tony is happiest when playing with close friends in intimate settings and this musical afternoon at Atika Wines vineyards will provide the perfect setting both for Tony’s trio and the audience.
Accompanying Tony are master bassist Ben Robertson and drummer Graham Morris.
In the spirit of the Atika Arts Initiative we are delighted to be supporting the most junior developing artists in their artistic journey. The Elsternwick Primary School Art Show encourages their students to express their creativity through their art work. These artworks, together with artwork from the community will be auctioned to raise funds for the school.
You can view some of the artwork and more information on the event here.
We were thrilled to launch our Atika Arts Initiative program for 2017 with 2 performances of “Shrouded in Silence” last month on the rooftop at Tonic House in Flinders Lane, Melbourne. They were a great success with over 130 people attending.
The Atika Arts Initiative is committed to promoting the creative arts and the development of emerging writers, actors, composers and musicians. We have a number of exciting events planned for 2017 so sign up to our newsletter to be the first to find out.
Atika Wines is pleased to present “Shrouded in Silence” By Beata Frey Taylor
Directed by John Wood
A unique opportunity to hear this play reading on the rooftop of Tonic House in Melbourne. Hear this poetic drama that explores the life of a family entangled in a web of consequence, disconnection and inevitability. It reflects on life, relationships and the choices that are made for us. Enjoy the play, a glass of wine, the summer night air and seeing the lights of the city come alive. This will be a truly unique and memorable evening.
When: Thursday 19th January, 2017, 8pm Drinks & Canapes for 8.30pm Play Reading
Where: Tonic House – 386 Flinders Lane, Melbourne
$49 per person – includes Play Reading, canapes and a drink or two
Followed by Q and A with actors & playwright
Bookings essential on 0404 020 167 or [email protected]
Atika Wines invites you to attend a play reading of Shrouded in Silence By BeataFrey Taylor @ Altair – Thursday November 17, 2016
“This poetic drama explores the life of a family entangled in a web of consequence, disconnection and inevitability. It reflects on life, relationships and the choices that are made for us.”
When and where: Thursday 17th November @ Altair Restaurant 6:30pm arrival for 7pm Start $95p.p.
The evening will comprise of a glass of Yarra Valley sparkling on arrival with a two course meal, followed by a reading of Shrouded in Silence by talented artists and starring John Wood.
For Reservations please call (03) 9844 5548 or email [email protected]
Atika is delighted to announce our first pop-up cellar doors for January and February 2014! Our first will take place in conjunction with our Winebank friends in Bendigo. Here are the details.
Place: Winebank on View, Bendigo
Date: Wednesday 29th January, 2014
Time: 5.30 -7.30pm
During February we’ll also be staging our first pop-up event in Melbourne! Bring your friends down for some terrific wines and perhaps, a tasting plate or two.
Place: Imbibe Wine Bar, Port Melbourne
Date: Wednesday 12th February, 2014
Time: 6 – 8.30pm
Please RSVP by email to [email protected]
The winners of the highly regarded International Wine Challenge in London have been released. We’re thrilled to announce that both the Atika wines submitted (2009 Tempranillo and 2010 Chardonnay) received Bronze medals in the challenge! Also, the Atika Temp was the only non-Spanish grown wine to be placed in its section. Look out Spain!
In the coming months, Atika will also sponsor the Personality of Good Food events at Bella Vedere restaurant. The Personality of Good Food is a collaborative project by Damien Pleming and Bella Vedere which is designed to celebrate the people behind all of Bella Vedere’s supplies – people like us! Damien Pleming’s portrait of Atika’s Phillip Taylor (right) will be featured in this exhibition.
The vines, as always, continue to soldier on despite our most recent heat wave!