This Amigos club half dozen is a vertical tasting of our Chardonnay 2011, 2012 and 2013.
Details of the Amigos Wine Club are outlined below:
THE AMIGOS WINE CLUB
What it means to be an Amigo (friend) Wine club member
- Enjoy your favourite Atika Wines delivered straight to your door twice a year – we deliver to Amigo Club members in May and November as part of your membership, but you can order anytime and enjoy Amigos discounted rates.
- Priority access to new release wines and priority access to Atika Arts concerts and performances.
- Access to tasting notes together with cellaring and serving advice from our team (equipo).
- Once you join you will get your own discount code for any other purchases that you make of Atika Wines
- Flat rate delivery charge of $10 per box (six pack) anywhere in Australia
- We will keep you up to date with regular (but not too regular) emails and newsletters with all the news from the vineyard and winery
Here’s how it works
- Jump online and purchase your first Amigos pack (this is one of them). Our equipo will hand pick some different combinations for you each time.
- By joining you agree to receive 2 six pack deliveries, one in May and one in November at the Amigos special price of $25 per bottle
- No joining fee or annual fee
- All deliveries are a minimum of 6 bottles per order of any combination of Amigos wine club varieties for that period which will be on our website
- Should you want to order more wine, say for an upcoming event, your Amigo discount applies – awesome!!
- A minimum membership is for 12 months (2 deliveries)
- To be part of the Amigos wine club just purchase your first half dozen or telephone one of our equipo on 03 5962 4065